Thursday, February 5, 2015

Alpha and Omega - Review

From Movie.. right?

Oh.. boy! I can't wait to see a movie about wolves that gets to be all boring and about education. Yeah!!

What the hell is this? Anthros, Freedom, Hair, Dancing, Kidz??!!
This movie is horrible! It's not real!! It's not my kind of thing!






 Flaws
  • It has an art style I personality hate
  • It's anthropomorphic, I wanted it to be realz
  • The Dancing - I FIND IT STUPID. Why can't it be my kind of movie where they don't!!
  • Wolves - Why can't they be dogs???
  •  Love - I hate love. Like anythingz
  • Canada - I hate canada, why can't it take place in US
  • Trees - I seen trees millions of times before. I even have a tree outside my own house!
  • PG - I wanted it to be R.
Since this movie isn't generic, boring real-life, not my kind of thing, etc. This movie is a flaw. Just as Balto ever was.

Seriously, the dancing IS A FLAW. Because I hate it!!
I want to suggest a critique and improve the dancing by... getting rid of it. This makes the movie better because certain big fat money making losers like me selfishly can't learn to ignore something that just 'isn't my thing'.

And I know Crest, I know you wanted to make those kinds of styles and themes on purpose for anthropomorphic fans and kids, but hey, I will be all smart and say that's not an excuse, because I hate your own direction, I want it to be my kind of movie, but since I, (as the wrong audience) hate that kind of stuff, your movie is a flaw to the world! I suggest it to be better, by turning it into something it's not.

Because I (who doesn't find it my kind of movie) think it's stupidz.
Just like those anime movies because I hate anime!

1/10



___________________________________

 Serious Talk Here

This is a satire blog (Or mostly). The purpose of this blog is to expose how bias/unfair crap can ruin many things, how bias can hide the legit/real ways of actually improving something.

This is to make fun of those who bash other people's works out of there own bias. Who goes out and seriously makes an argument on a work, just because 'it's not there thing'.

Another purpose I think is to show the difference between 'critique', and 'bias' reasoning.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critique




This review is a joke, instead, the movie in it's own style and anthropomorphic direction did a fine job. I could suggest it can be better by ADDING stuff, but never getting rid of any style/theme purpose they loved doing.

http://biasunfairreviews.blogspot.com/p/the-serious-area.html 

And by the way, this 'joke review' is exactly bias as this: http://biasunfairreviews.blogspot.com/2015/02/jett-bio-oc-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment