Thursday, February 5, 2015

Titanic Review

Forgot name

Here we have the Titanic Movie!
This movie should of ended before it even started.

We have two people, that I have forgot the names of. Oh yeah, I think it was Josh and Rosy.
The movie is extremely boring it's self!!
The flaws of this horrible, mind dulling movie:

  • It has too much water
  • I hate love, it's not my thing
  • Josh should of lived, not die. -Spoiler-
  • They should of flew a plane
  • They went into a bar
  • It's a love story, we seen it millions of times
  • The realism art-style is a flaw because I think it's stupid
  • Everyone is forgettable, look! I forgot there names.
  • They love each other

If they would of changed it to a shooters movie, with no water, no love, and NO BOATS, then this movie would of been good. But nope! It's about a movie that isn't my thing. Therefor, it is my belief that this movie has many flaws as I listed.

1/10

Don't ever watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment